Make a Statement with Stylish Prescription Eyewear
At Cove Eyecare, we feature high-quality, high-fashion eyeglasses for the whole faily in Copperas Cove near Killeen, TX. We're conveniently located in Copperas Cove, where our optical store has served the greater region of central Texas with exceptional vision for over 20 years!
Looking for the best in stylish frames and advanced lenses? Bring your current eyeglass prescription in and our professional and friendly team of optical experts can help you choose just the right pair of glasses to show the world who you are, and help you see the world more clearly than ever before!
Designer Eyewear Collection
Finding the right pair of glasses is about two things: how you see the world and how the world sees you. Choosing the right frames and the lenses to go with them can sometimes feel like an impossible task. With so many options for frames and lenses, it can be challenging to find what you’re looking for.
Fortunately, our optical team knows the ins and outs of every single pair of eyeglasses we offer in our optical collection. They will take into account your personal needs and sense of style, and advise you on the best frames and lenses for you.
Choose from a variety of frame materials, such as colorful plastics, understated rimless, sleek titanium, wood inlays and other premium materials. Interested in adding a bit of glam to your frames? Ask our optical team to show you our variety of artistic embellishments. Our eyeglasses represent the best American and European designers in eyewear design today.
Seeing clearly and comfortably means having the right lenses for your needs. Prescription lenses are available in many types, with optional coating and treatments. These treatments include scratch-resistant coatings, shatterproof materials and UV protection.
Photochromic lenses are a great way to get the best of normal prescription lenses and sunglasses together in one lens. Bifocals, multifocal progressive lenses are great for addressing the difficulties of presbyopia. Just like all the modern frames, eyeglass lenses for your eyewear have come a long way from the thick, bulky eyewear of yesteryear!
Accessorize Your Look
Eyeglasses are a fantastic way to complete any outfit, so why limit yourself to only one pair? Pick up a few pairs of glasses and enjoy the versatility of changing them with your clothes! We encourage you to take your time when selecting new eyewear. There’s no rush at Cove Eyecare, and we want you to be in love with your glasses and your superior customer experience!
- Offering an area for close-up vision and an area for distance vision together in a single lens, bifocals are the most popular and well-known way of addressing the vision difficulties that come with presbyopia. Ask your eye doctor today to see if these types of lenses are right for you.
- High index and aspheric lenses are manufactured to be thinner at the edges of the lens. This makes them lighter in weight and makes vision at the edges of the lenses clearer and more accurate. They are especially good for people with a strong prescription.
- Polycarbonate lenses are harder and more durable than many other types of lenses. As a matter of fact, they are as much as 10x more scratch and impact resistant than standard plastic lenses. Want to learn more? Ask our Copperas Cove eye doctor.
- Proper care of your lenses is the best way to ensure your glasses provide you with the clearest vision for years to come. Take a look at these top tips for taking care of your lenses.
- Our optical team offers frames in many different types of materials, from plastic to different kinds of metal, and even wood. Find out which material works best for your lifestyle and needs!
- Proper frame maintenance ensures that your glasses stay comfortable to wear all day long. Learn the best ways to keep your glasses in tip-top shape.