Cove Eyecare is committed to caring for our patients, and we are getting ready to reopen!
Your safety is our top priority, but we understand that eye care and eyewear are critical to everyday life.
Our standard operating procedures have been updated with our
NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Rigorous hygiene and safety protocols will be amplified and will be performed after each patient interaction.
- Services will be provided by appointment only. No Walk In patients will be admitted to minimize the number of persons in the office at one time to maintain physical distancing.
- Office door will be kept locked during business hours. Please call us and wait in your car when you arrive. We will admit you as soon as possible.
- Companions or visitors without appointments will remain outside the facility and will not be permitted to accompany the scheduled patient into the office. Only persons scheduled for an appointment, or one parent accompanying a child, or one assistant to a disabled person will be admitted to the office.
- No person will be allowed to wait in the office after services are rendered.
- As a precautionary measure, all staff will wear masks.
- Everyone admitted to the office will be required to wear their own mask or face covering and will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering.
- Curbside dispensing will be utilized when possible and will be determined when you call upon your arrival.
Call today to schedule your appointment, or visit our website to request an appointment and update your patient information.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
304 E. Business 190, Copperas Cove, TX 76522254.547.2020 www.CoveEyecare.com